- For two to four people
- Surface area: 32 m²
- Free baby kit (-2 years old)
- Arrival: from 4 p.m. and departure before 11 a.m.
- Reversible air conditioning one in each room
- Bedroom 1: 1 double bed 160 cm + individual reversible air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds 90 + individual reversible air conditioning
- Beds made on arrival and provision of towels (optional for the swimming pool)
- Private bathroom with hairdryer, soap, shampoo and shower gel (organic and Ardèche)
- separate WC
- Swimming pool open from May 1 to September 30 (pool towels optional (see price)
- Shared living room with lounge, table, games, books and documentation
- Terrace with self-service summer kitchen with fridge, microwave, counter Cooking
Enjoy our magnificent Family Suite in the old chestnut drying room, also known as Clède. Nestled slightly away from the main residence, the "La Clède" family suite, housed in the old chestnut dryer, offers you an experience that is both peaceful and intimate. This exceptional suite consists of two interconnecting rooms, guaranteeing a space conducive to relaxation.
Each room has its own reversible air conditioning.
The first bedroom is equipped with a Queen Size double bed for optimal comfort. The second bedroom offers two single beds (90x190), perfect for family members or friends. Each of the bedrooms has a French window offering an independent entrance, allowing you to preserve your privacy.
Your stay will be enhanced by our gourmet breakfasts, carefully prepared and composed of “homemade” products such as breads, pastries, jams, yogurts and fruit juices. In season, you will have the chance to enjoy fresh fruits from our orchard and vegetable garden.
For your evenings, opt for a tasting of our delicious homemade local meals, with two formulas to choose from: homemade aperitif, main course, dessert and a quarter of wine, or the alternative formula with main course, dessert and a quarter of wine . (advance reservation required)
Enjoy our charming self-service summer kitchen free of charge, specially made available to you. Create your own little snacks and delicacies with ease (summer season only)
From the beginning of May to the end of September, cool off in our swimming pool offering a breathtaking view of the medieval village of Joyeuse. Also immerse yourself in a multitude of sporting, fun and cultural activities in the heart of the exceptional environment of Southern Ardèche.
Book now for a memorable getaway full of comfort, flavors and discoveries. Lou Pisadou awaits you for an unforgettable experience.
Our Other Accommodations
Discover the Lou Pisadou Guest Room, offering the ultimate comfort for a stay as a couple or solo, this room is a haven of relaxation. You will be pampered in a spacious Queen Size bed (160x200), c...More Details
Discover our superb gîte with private swimming pool on the ground floor, with a surface area of 80 m², nestled in the heart of our historic 18th century estate, spread over 4 hectares. Surrounded...More Details
Immerse yourself in the heart of nature and discover the extraordinary La Ravatière gîte, located in a peaceful and wooded setting in Rosières. This independent residence of 70 m² is carefully ...More Details