- Up to four people
- Area: 80 m²
- Arrival: from 4 p.m. Departure: before 10 a.m.
- Private swimming pool 4.5 m in diameter and 1.35 m deep (flat bottom) open from May 1 to September 30
- End of stay cleaning: optional (see prices)
- Rental of bed and bathroom linen and/or pool towels: optional (see prices)
- Free baby kit (-2 years old)
- Clean and calm animals allowed at no extra charge
- 2 bedrooms (1 bedroom with 1 160 cm double bed and 1 bedroom with 2 90 cm beds)
- Blankets / quilts / pillows
- Shower room (with washing machine) + separate WC
- Equipped kitchen open to the living room
- Fridge/freezer (2 doors), Dishwasher, 4 gas burners, electric oven, microwave, Electric coffee maker + pod, electric kettle, toaster
- Living room with table + chairs, sofa, television, DVD player, games, books
- Picnic table, charcoal barbecue (according to prefectural decree) and large gas barbecue (3 fire pits)
- Swimming pool (open from May 1 to September 30) and garden with garden furniture
Discover our superb gîte with private swimming pool on the ground floor, with a surface area of 80 m², nestled in the heart of our historic 18th century estate, spread over 4 hectares. Surrounded by chestnut trees, olive trees and lime trees, this place invites you to immerse yourself in the stories that have shaped the soul of Ardèche.
Access to the estate is easy via a 0.5 km road. To reach the gîte, take a charming 30-metre calade which will take you to your oasis of tranquility.
As soon as you cross the threshold, our gîte offers you a warm welcome with its vaulted living room and its authentic stone walls. You will also find a pleasant summer freshness there, thanks to the thickness of the old walls. The fully equipped kitchen is open to the living room to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
From the night hall, you access two comfortable bedrooms, a modern shower room and separate toilets for your greater comfort.
Nearby, a multitude of sporting and cultural activities await you to enrich your stay. Clean and calm animals are welcome, because at our place we advocate friendliness and harmony.
Let yourself be charmed by history and comfort, and treat yourself to exceptional moments in the heart of Ardèche nature.
Our Other Accommodations
Discover the Lou Pisadou Guest Room, offering the ultimate comfort for a stay as a couple or solo, this room is a haven of relaxation. You will be pampered in a spacious Queen Size bed (160x200), c...More Details
Enjoy our magnificent Family Suite in the old chestnut drying room, also known as Clède. Nestled slightly away from the main residence, the "La Clède" family suite, housed in the old chestnut dry...More Details
Immerse yourself in the heart of nature and discover the extraordinary La Ravatière gîte, located in a peaceful and wooded setting in Rosières. This independent residence of 70 m² is carefully ...More Details