- Up to six people
- Surface area: gîte = 72 m² covered terrace = 30 m2
- Arrival: from 4 p.m. Departure: before 10 a.m.
- Swimming pool to be shared only with the two other gîtes open from May 1 to September 30
- End of stay cleaning: optional (see prices)
- Bed and bathroom linen (and/or pool towels: rental optional (see prices)
- Baby kit (for under 2s) free (bed, changing cushion, bathtub and chair)
- Clean and quiet pets allowed without supplements
- 3 bedrooms (1 bedroom with 1 160 cm bed + 2 bedrooms each with 2 90 cm beds)
- Shower room (with washing machine) + separate WC
- Equipped kitchen open to the living room
- Fridge/freezer (2/3 fridge + 1/3 freezer), Dishwasher, 4 gas burners, electric oven, microwave, Electric coffee maker + pod, electric kettle, toaster
- Living room with table + chairs, sofas, television, DVD player, games, books
- Picnic table, garden furniture, charcoal barbecue (according to prefectural authorization) + electric barbecue
- Boule court + ping-pong table: to be shared only with the other two gîtes
Welcome to the charming hamlet of Linsolas, nestled in the heart of the scrubland and close to the villages of Ruoms and Labeaume. Discover without delay the gîte “La Chélidoine ”, one of the three gîtes which form the “Les Echos de la Roche Grise” complex. With a generous surface area of 72 m², this cottage can easily accommodate up to 6 people and is distinguished by its private entrance and parking, a guarantee of tranquility. You can cool off in the large, secure 10 x 4.50 swimming pool.
Inside, you will discover a spacious, fully equipped living room-kitchen area, ideal for sharing good times. The accommodation has a first bedroom with a 160 cm queen size double bed, as well as two other bedrooms, each with two 90 cm single beds. The sleeping area is completed by a shower room and separate toilets for your greater comfort.
The major asset of this place is undoubtedly its environment and its 30 m² covered terrace which will become your favorite relaxation space. Take advantage of the barbecue for tasty grills, the picnic table for convivial moments and the garden furniture to relax in complete peace and quiet. Everything has been thought of to make your stay an unforgettable experience. To have a good time
Our Other Accommodations
Discover the Lou Pisadou Guest Room, offering the ultimate comfort for a stay as a couple or solo, this room is a haven of relaxation. You will be pampered in a spacious Queen Size bed (160x200), c...More Details
Enjoy our magnificent Family Suite in the old chestnut drying room, also known as Clède. Nestled slightly away from the main residence, the "La Clède" family suite, housed in the old chestnut dry...More Details
Discover our superb gîte with private swimming pool on the ground floor, with a surface area of 80 m², nestled in the heart of our historic 18th century estate, spread over 4 hectares. Surrounded...More Details