- Up to four people
- Area: 70 m²
- Arrival: from 4 p.m. Departure: before 10 a.m.
- Private swimming pool 8 m x 4 m (1.50 m deep with flat bottom) open from May 1 to September 30
- End of stay cleaning: optional (see prices)
- Bed and bathroom linen and/or pool towels: optional rental (see prices)
- Free baby kit (-2 years old)
- Clean and calm animals allowed at no extra charge
- 2 bedrooms (1 bedroom with 1 160 cm double bed and 1 bedroom with 2 90 cm beds)
- Shower room (with washing machine) + separate WC
- Equipped kitchen communicating with the living room thanks to a serving hatch
- Fridge/freezer (2/3 fridge + 1/3 freezer), Dishwasher, 4 gas burners, electric oven, microwave, Electric coffee maker + coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster
- Living room with table + chairs, sofa, television, DVD player, games, books
- picnic table, charcoal barbecue (according to prefectural decree) and large gas barbecue (3 fire pits)
- Swimming pool (open from May 1 to September 30), garden with garden furniture, ping-pong table
Immerse yourself in the heart of nature and discover the extraordinary La Ravatière gîte, located in a peaceful and wooded setting in Rosières. This independent residence of 70 m² is carefully nestled within a completely fenced property of 1200 m².
Designed especially for families, this cottage can accommodate up to 4 people thanks to its two furnished bedrooms.
Inside this accommodation, you will discover a spacious living room as well as a functional kitchen, connected by a practical serving hatch.
A sleeping area separates the two bedrooms as well as the shower room. The toilets are separate for your greater comfort.
Enjoy the vast garden and dive into the private swimming pool. For even more comfort, you will have at your disposal a barbecue area, a picnic table, a set of garden furniture and deck chairs.
Nearby, a multitude of sporting and cultural activities await you to enrich your stay. Clean and calm animals are welcome, because at our place we advocate friendliness and harmony.
Treat yourself to an exceptional getaway in this true haven of peace, where nature and comfort intertwine harmoniously.
Our Other Accommodations
Discover the Lou Pisadou Guest Room, offering the ultimate comfort for a stay as a couple or solo, this room is a haven of relaxation. You will be pampered in a spacious Queen Size bed (160x200), c...More Details
Enjoy our magnificent Family Suite in the old chestnut drying room, also known as Clède. Nestled slightly away from the main residence, the "La Clède" family suite, housed in the old chestnut dry...More Details
Discover our superb gîte with private swimming pool on the ground floor, with a surface area of 80 m², nestled in the heart of our historic 18th century estate, spread over 4 hectares. Surrounded...More Details